Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm SOOO thankful it's Friday! It seemed to be the longest week ever. It's been crazy at Wal*Mart all week. I am the dept. mgr. over the ladies apparel at my store. We have been setting back to school floorplans. (Still not done!) It's been like a mad house in there. People are crazy when they come to Wal*Mart to shop. But enough about that. There is one good thing at Wal*Mart this week. My store just reset the scrapbooking area and we now have Martha Stewart scrapbooking supplies. I am sooo tickled. I just got some of her stuff today. I got the doily lace border punch, the scalloped border punch, butterfly punch and 1/16 hole punch. I also got her pink and green paper pack. The price were better then the prices for her stuff at Michael's too. Wal*Mart is carrying her glitter, inks and clear stamp sets too. Some other new things I bought that weren't Martha's line was a pack of glittered 12x12 paper, a pack of metallic 12x12 paper, rhinestone embellishments, bright colored eyelets, brads and photo turns. All of these is cute stuff that we haven't carried before. Needless to say I was so glad we got our stimulus check in this week.
Okay that's enough with the happy stuff. I have to share something that has made me sad! :0( My daughter is going to Pre-K this fall. I can't believe she is even old enough to go. It seems like yesterday she was just a baby. I didn't really want to sign her up but my husband did because he said (and I agree) that she needs to start interacting with other kids. She acts and talks more like a grown up because that is all she is really around. It just doesn't seem like she should be old enough to start school. It just makes me sad. :0(

No comments: