Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge




This is my entry for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge this week. Kazan did another beautiful sketch. Also this week 2 Sketches 4 You is looking for a Design Team. So all of you talented people turn in your applications. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Marcella ~ Angelica Paper Pad
Stamp: Scrappy Cat
Button: Button Sensations
Ink: Staz-On
Ribbon: Michael's
Extras: Floss, Felt, Sparkly Glitter Glue, Skittles.

13 comments:

Rach said...

What a lovely bright and cheerful card, wonderful . hugs rach.xx

Sue said...

Great card and lovely colour:-)

Sue
xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous Card Christy and I LOVE your new look - the banner and site looks gorgeous!

Eveline said...

What a cheery card and I love the felt flowers.
Eveline.

Kath Stewart said...

fab card for the sketch Christy and love the bright colours you have used - love your new banner
kath
xxxx

marcibun said...

Very pretty! I love the bright, vibrant colors.

Rosanne said...

A very cheerful card!

Lea L. said...

This is bound to brighten someone's day! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

It's Great!! I love all the colors :)

Jess said...

Very cute! I love the layered felt flowers. Thank for stopping by my blog. -Jess

Anonymous said...

Oh your banner is so cute! Great card - Love the bright colours!
Hannari

Angie Tieman said...

This is WAY cute! That paper is so bright and fun! Love the flowers at the bottom and the big button on top!

Krista B. said...

You card is so much fun - love the bright colors. I also love your new banner!