Friday, July 25, 2008

My Sweet Man....

Guess what my husband bought me yesterday.... Zutter's Bind~it~All. I'm so excited. I can't wait til this evening when I will have time to play with it. Also I finally caught the Fiskars Treading Water punch instock. Also the best part we used 40% off coupons on both items. Hobby Lobby is where we got all my new stuff. At our store they are in the process of doing a major reset in the scrapbooking area. There was alot of new things and alot of empty sections where they haven't gotten all the new stuff out just yet. I don't think I had even seen the Zutter there before and there was alot empty in that section so I can't wait to go back in a couple of weeks and see what all they have new. Let's see what else did I get. I got book covers, binding wire and acrylic inserts to go along with the Zutter. I got the sample pack of sugar coating glitter. I got the tab cutting die for my cuttlebug. I also got a pack of clear border stamps that look like stitching and a long acrylic block for them. I think that is all. But girls don't feel sorry for my husband I got him a new helmet for his motorcycle. :0)

2 comments:

lashell said...

thanks for stoppin by the blog...that is such a sweet cute card!

Kath Stewart said...

Wow you luck thing you..all that new fab stuff to play with and hey I wish I was jumping on a plane to catch up with TH but it's just boring old work....look forward to seeing some fab creations with your new toy.
Hugs
kath
xxxx