Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm so thankful it's Friday!

It has been a busy week at work. Wal-mart never slows down. We are getting ready to set Back To School. Also there is a scrapbooking reset in the craft dept. coming down. There is alot of scrapbooking clearance right now. I can't wait to see the new scrapbooking supplies.
I finally found some time to work on the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge. This week is Kazan's Sketch 3. They are giving away a set of Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Pens to one lucky card maker. So go check them out and play along.
Here is my card.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that tangerine color looks delicious!!!! Love that you did the sketch this week.
:) Kazan

Krista B. said...

Great card!

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Christy - fab card for the sketch love that zingy colour - hey do you get first choice of all the scrapbooking clearance - lucky you
Kath
xxxx

Laura Davis said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE simple cards:)
Laura

Lea L. said...

So bright and colorful! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colours on this one! So pretty! :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!