Sunday, June 8, 2008

Altered Keyring Holder


I had this wooden keyring holder stowed away in a tote for years and never used it. So when I came across it a couple of weeks ago I decided that I was going to have to do something with it. This is what I came up with. I painted it white, then pink and painted the posts green. I mog podged the paper down. I used the plantin cartridge to cut out the letters. I put them on pop dots for a better effect. Then I just embellished til my hearts desire. Ofcourse you can tell I love ribbon. I cut out a princess crown and attached it to ribbon to hang from one of the post. I think I'll make some really cute tags to hang from the posts too.
Let me know what you think about it.
Take care,
Christy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooooo adorable!! Love the pink and green together! Yum!! Bright, feminine and fun! Just perfect! :)

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Christy, thanks for the lovely message you left on my blog. May I just say that I absolutely adore your key fog, you're a very talented lady. Keep up the good work as I'll be back to visit soon.
Lorraine xxx