Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love shopping!

I simply love shopping but really can't afford it often. I love bargains and clearance. My loving husband took me to Michael's and Hobby Lobby this morning. These stores are an hour away from home and he had to be to work at 2:45 this evening. So he didn't get to enjoy the morning much.
I was excited to have the 50% off coupons for Michael's. I got a set of die cuts for my cuttlebug and I gave Jody one of the coupon's (I hope it's okay to print off 2 coupons) so he could get 50% off of a clear stamp set for me. I'm so badly wanting the Fiskars Treading Waters punch but so far can't find it instock. I've went twice with 50% off coupon in hand but haven't been lucky enough to get it yet. I was going to get the Crop-a-dile 2 Big Bite today but I just couldn't see me using it enough to buy it. Even though I do complain that I don't use eyelets anymore because I'm afraid of waking Jacey up. I usually get to scrapbook at night so she is normally asleep.
I got some cute wooden stamps, clear stamps, acyrlic block and alot of ribbon and some rhinestones from the $1 bin. I can't pass up a $1 bin. Jacey is as bad as I am, she got about 10 things in the $1 bin.
At Hobby Lobby the packaged paper was 50% off so I got a cute pack called "My Mind's Eye". It's patterned paper and so cute. I think it has 180 pages. The only time I buy paper is when it's 50% off. I bought a set of Quick cuts scalloped flowers dies. They were $24.99 and I used my 40% off coupon on them. I wasn't sure if I could use them with my cuttlebug but they worked just fine. I bought 3 embossing folders also.
Well after all of that I'm broke again but atleast I have some new scrapin' supplies to get me through til next payday. ;o)

2 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi Christy you lucky thing having all your new supplies to play with & even better that you got them with discounts. Oh you lucky thing.

Lorraine xxx

Rach said...

Sounds like you had a great time...with lots of bargains bought..well done. hugs rach.xx