Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Got my scrappin groove back!!!!

It's been WAY too long since I've been here. I kind of lost my scrapbooking groove for a few years. I've found it again though. I just finished my first layout!!! I'm trying to enter it in a scrapbooking layout challenge but having some snags getting it uploaded :( I have been crafting in the last few years though. I've fallen in love with mixed media. I love working in my art journal and making canvas art. My daughter does too and she has made some amazing chalk pastel drawings. I have to familiarize myself with blogging again and as soon as I remember how to upload pictures on here I will share some of our work with you. Just trying to get back into the swing of things with the computer. I have to get a new computer. This one is so old that nearly everything I open says my browser isn't supported or videos won't play or some pages simply won't load. So I'm keeping my eyes open for hopefully a good deal on Black Friday for on a new home computer. Well I guess that's all for now. Everyone have a great day!!! :)

No comments: