Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas 2014 Layout

Here's my newest layout. These pictures are from Jacey's 2014 Christmas. She was so excited about the Super Loom for making braclets. My daughter does amazing work with her braclets. She's super talented. This was also the year that I made her a Minecraft blanket. She's so into that game!!! She builds some of the prettiest houses you've ever seen. I'm entering this layout in Lasting Memories November Triangles Challenge. My christmas trees are the pretty little triangles. :)
I'm also including this layout in Lindy's Stamp Gang November Color Challenge These are the colors that I had to include atleast 2 of in my layout.
I used 5 Lindy's Stamp Gang products on my layout. I used Starburst Spray Ramblin' Rose Pink & Lucky Shamrock Green on the Holly Berry picture frame. I used Bells of Ireland Green on the white layered paper. I used a swirl stencil and brushed on the spray to get the cute swirly background. I used Moon Shadow Mist in Buccaneer Bronze on the cardboard layer. I also used Moon Glow's Starburst Stains in Black Orchid Silver to outline the triangle trees. I couldn't find this one on the website to link it. So I'm not sure if they are still making this one or not. Mine has a dauber top. I love using it on canvas work and making splats with it. I had alot of fun making this layout. I love that it's not all in traditional christmas colors.

5 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Cute little triangle just like a pair of Christmas trees. So glad you joined us at lasting memories

JaMajka said...

Super cool mood :) Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

Caroline Elliam said...

Lovely layout! Thanks for joining at Lindy's stamp gang!

talkis23 said...

Amazing again lovely piece thanks for Lindy's Challenge!!!!

Yulianna said...

Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy’s Stamp Gang!