Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kazan's Sketch 6



This is my attempt at Kazan's Sketch 6 over at 2S4Y. I strayed some from the sketch by rearranging some things. This is the first card that I've stitched on. My sewing machine was acting up so I decided to stitch it by hand. I didn't think I was ever going to get done with that. I used a strip of plastic film that I punched with the treading water punch then glittered (ofcource). I also used the Martha Stewart butterfly punch with the plastic film and glittered them too. I used flocked letters for the word love. I liked the way it turned out.
Hope everyone has a great week!

8 comments:

Rosanne said...

The use of the glitteres plastic film is so unique, great card.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Christy and hey how did I miss this one on the list - did you sneek it in at the last minute
Love
kath
xxxxx

Nick said...

aw thats sooo pretty-love the plastic film idea!

Nick said...

aw thats sooo pretty-love the plastic film idea!

Unknown said...

Wow Christi - this did turn out cute - I want to get my sewing machine out too but I am nervous? I think you have given me a bit of inspiration to at least give it a go :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love the stitching!
:) And all the fabulous pink of course! Thanks for playing along with 2S4Y! :)

Je@net said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the little details!

Joke said...

Very sweet card. That colourcombo is great.

Joke