Sunday, September 27, 2009

I've ignored my blog long enough. It's time to start back with personal journals not just scrapbook layouts and etc.
Jacey is losing her first tooth. It's completely out of the gum and is just hanging by some skin but she won't pull it. She won't let us pull it either. =(
She's scared and is hoping it will just pop out. I figure she will eat it. Everyone keeps telling me just to trick her and grab it but I don't want to do that because I don't want her to have trust issues with me. I know I'm crazy. =)
Atleast today the sun is shining. It poured the rain yesterday. I cleaned and organized my scrapbook room yesterday. It's been kind of blah here because we're all getting sick. Jody is having issues with recovering from his neck surgery. His throat has started bothering him. Then he's getting sick on top of that. Hopefully in a few days we will all feel better.

No comments: